We are super excited to announce our Christmas Menu for 2020. As this a busy time of year for everyone, please find below a few details regarding our ordering process, delivery times and trading hours for the lead up to Christmas.
We have 2 options available for placing your Christmas order for this year.
- Order via our website. As the majority of our produce is all fresh off the farm, we are unable to determine the exact weight of each produce only the weight range. So please note that the size you may have selected on our website is an approximate size only and we will do our best to match the price you have paid for your Christmas order. Price variances may occur, and by placing an order with us, you agree to meet any additional cost that may apply.
- Visit us at one of our farmers markets noted below and our friendly staff will be more than happy to take your order.
Christmas Orders to be delivered and refunds
- All Christmas orders for delivery will need to be submitted by Wednesday the 16th of December 2020, or whilst stock lasts. We will be doing deliveries for Christmas from Tuesday the 22nd of December. Should you require your order earlier than these days, then please advise when placing your order.
- Please note that we will not be offering any refunds should you cancel your order after the 19th of November 2020.
Delivery Costs and details
Keeping your order cool
- For all Christmas orders over the value of $250 and within the Perth Metro area, the delivery fee will be free of charge.
- Orders with a value below $250 will incur a $20 delivery fee charge for the Perth Metro area. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for regional and delivery fees outside of the Perth Metro Area.
- As we are using a courier company to deliver the Christmas orders this year, there are a few terms and conditions to be aware of before selecting the delivery option.
Timing of Deliveries
- As our orders are dispatched in cardboard boxes, not foam eskies, they will not be kept cool once removed from the refrigerated vehicle. Therefore, we ask our customers to leave an esky at their front doors if they will not be home to collect their deliveries so that the driver may repack your order into it. If there is no esky left at the front door, then the order will be returned to our store in Bayswater. Any orders that are returned to the store will need to then be collected by the customer and the delivery fee will not be refunded.
- Alternatively, if you request your order to be delivered in a foam esky, a $5 fee will be charged for the cost of the esky. You may select this option at checkout.
- All Christmas deliveries will be made from Tuesday the 22nd of December through to Thursday the 24th of December. Please nominate your preferred day for delivery in the notes section of your order. We will do our best to keep the lines of communication open when it comes to the day of your delivery, however we cannot guarantee the date you select will be available. Its best to get in early.
Orders for Pickup
FARMERS MARKET ON MANNING
For all orders that are going to be picked up from Manning Farmers Markets, stock will be available from the 19h of December. Thursday the 24th of December will be the last day to pick up any orders from this location. Please nominate your pickup date when placing your order.
PALMYRA FARMERS MARKET
For all orders that are going to be picked up from Palmyra Farmers Markets, stock will be available from the 13th of December. Sunday the 20th of December will be the last day to pick up any orders from this location. Please nominate your pickup date when placing your order.
BAYSWATER FARMERS MARKET
For all orders that are going to be picked up from Bayswater Farmers Markets, stock will be available from the 12th of December. Saturday the 19th of December will be the last day to pick up any orders from this location. Please nominate your pickup date when placing your order.